1. You can place an order by using PayPal, or a debit or credit card through our shopping cart.
2. If you are ordering on behalf of a school, education, social services, healthcare or other organisation you can choose to be invoiced for your order via Checkout. Standard 30 day terms apply to all credit accounts.
3. If you are an existing customer, please log in by entering your email address and password. Your delivery details will be automatically entered. If you are a new customer we will ask you for your name, invoice address, and delivery address (if different to your address).
4. On the Checkout page please choose whether you are paying for your order online or whether you wish to be invoiced for your goods. You will be sent an order acknowledgment email once your order has been placed.
5. Once you have set up an account you will be able to update your contact details, review your order history, and edit your address and payment details.
6. For non-book products, VAT will be added at the prevailing rate at Checkout.
POST & PACKAGING
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150.00 (Exc. VAT)
Delivery to UK: P&P £3.00 for the first book, plus £1.00 for each additional book, to a maximum of £10.00 for any order.
Overseas Delivery: P&P charged at cost. Please contact us for a quotation before ordering.
For guaranteed next-day delivery: Please add £5.00 in addition to the standard postage charge. Your order must be received before 12pm.
We would like you to be completely happy with your order. However, should you wish to return goods for any reason:
- the return must be pre-authorised in writing by Hinton House
- goods should be received in a re-saleable condition.
- a copy of the invoice or invoice number must accompany the return.
- Titles out of stock or not yet published will be backordered and invoiced on dispatch.
- Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. NB COVID-related restrictions may extend delivery times.
- All products are subject to availability at the time of ordering.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Claims for damage or shortage to be made within 48 hours of receipt.