RA 9 +
Tackles challenging issues in a no-nonsense style allowing you to discuss them with confidence and credibility. Includes: drugs & the law; cannabis; cocaine; crack; ecstasy; heroin; LSD; magic mushrooms; methadone; solvent abuse; amphetamines; tranquilisers; HIV; hepatitis; how to get help.
Encourage young people to make safe choices with drugs, alcohol, tobacco and sexual health. Crucially, these resources 'tell it like it is' and don't patronise. Each contains a wide variety of interesting and engaging activities that also improve literacy and numeracy skills.
- The wide variety of activities will sustain interest.
- Follow DfES/SCAA guidelines for teaching drug and sex education.
- Fully illustrated & photocopiable
- Also ideal for functional skills, disaffected learners, skills for life students.
- Key stage 3 & 4/S1-S4, activities entry level 3/Level1 (SCQF Level 3/4).
Resources embed a wide variety of Functional Skills activities including comprehension, cloze, grammar & punctuation, speaking & listening, and quizzes.
2005 88pp A4 paperback